Jonah Group is an independent consulting firm which designs and builds custom, high-performance, enterprise digital solutions with an emphasis on great user experience, robust architecture, and perfect fit.
• Analyze existing systems and elicit detailed business requirements
• Demonstrate effective mentorship, and hands-on technical leadership
• Build trustful relationships within the team and with the customer
• Design, develop, maintain, and integrate modules for various client software systems / applications
• Coordinate and perform the testing effort to ensure component, module, and system correctness
• Identify and advocate for change when processes or existing systems implementations warrant it
• Thorough understanding of CS fundamentals and theory relevant to applications development
• Advanced, modern, full-stack Java technical skills: core Java, Spring or Struts, Web Services
• Prior experience designing and implementing multi-threaded and multi-process large scale systems
• Proven experience leading development teams through the whole project lifecycle
• 8+ years’ experience in software development using Java enterprise technologies
• 4+ years’ experience with Spring and Hibernate framework
• Hands on experience designing databases and implementing (PL/SQL) scripts and stored procedures; Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL experience is considered an asset
• Solid experience and very good understanding of client server architecture and Object Oriented Programming concepts
• Ability to express design concepts in UML; Ability to efficiently capture and express requirements and design in written and diagrammatic forms
• A track record of great teamwork and the ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
• Technical team leadership skills, including the ability to assume delivery responsibility for the project, and to keep a small team of developers occupied and efficient.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
• A bachelor’s degree in math, sciences, or engineering, with software and computer science fundamentals equivalent to a B.Sc. Comp Sci.
All interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “273 – Lead Senior Java Developer” in the subject line. We want to thank all individuals who apply and will be contacting suitably qualified applicants.
For more information about the Jonah Group, please visit www.jonahgroup.com or visit our corporate blog http://aseriesoftubes.com/.